Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Then and Now and back again.

I found myself looking at some of my old drawings and designs in despair a couple nights ago. It occurred to me that I'm going to keep pushing myself to get better on painting, conceptual design, and anatomy... that means late nights for..ever. I found a whole bunch of professional artists and their blogs a few nights ago and I came to the conclusion I had better get rolling with the break through if I ever want to turn a pay check in the arts industry.

So I'm breaking out the old drawings and going over them to try my hand at some new tricks. I don't have any USC professor to beat me over the head, so I'll have to do that myself, as I try to figure out the tools and trade tricks of my superior peers. Drat, I'm never giving up.

No comments: